Body Awareness, Core Stability & Movement Training
- Zoom-based Classes (call, text or email for link)
- email@example.com or 434-962-9500
- Individual instruction in small group exercise classes
- Learn body awareness for improved breathing & core stability
- Decrease stress; improve relaxation
- Achieve Movement and Postural Wellness
- Postures (sitting and standing)
- Daily activities (walking, house and yard work)
- Working (reach/lift/carrying and push/pulling)
- Fitness & recreational activities
- Change old habits to new ones
What To Expect
Personalized Instruction For Every Student.
Attend a single class for 50% off before registering for a complete session!
- Sitting and standing
- House and yard work
- Fitness, wellness and recreational activities
firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-962-9500
Core Stability For Movement & Posture Classes
- Sessions are 8 classes, once a week
- $96.00 for package of 8 classes; or $16/class for drop-in
- Payment by PayPal or Venmo
- What to Bring:
- Exercise Ball
- Yoga Mat
- Exercises Performed Sitting, Lying Down & Standing
- Written Home Exercise Programs
- Participants are expected to perform a fitness and functional training exercises independently during the week
“Darcy is an incredible physical therapist and teacher. The feedback from Darcy is so helpful and he’s always so encouraging…the camaraderie of the class helps me work harder .”
What People Are Saying
“I think my posture has improved. I’m a mail carrier working out of a truck, which involves a lot of pivoting and moving. Darcy taught me some major back saving tips and just using muscle memory. The classes have improved my daily activities and my play in ice hockey.”
“I am able to do my own home and yard upkeep, continue strenuous volunteer work and keep up with friends & family activities. I am especially inclined not to miss a class. Being in class is much more conducive to keep up then doing any exercise or activity on your own “
New Habits For Posture, Movement, Balance and Health
Many of our clients come to us with back, neck, sports and work injuries as well as various medical conditions.
We provide exercise, fitness and functional training instruction based on individual needs, and incorporate each individual’s health history and abilities.
We provide tips and strategies that allow each person to enhance body awareness and to apply these principles to everyday living.
Core Stability Functional Training programs are based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance.
We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, the majority of our members come from personal referrals.
Darcy Higgins, Licensed Physical Therapist
- Expert in Human Movement System
- Advanced continuing education in providing individualized therapeutic exercise, functional training, fitness, and wellness education.
- Expertise includes the treatment of orthopedic, soft tissue and joint problems for acute, repetitive over-use and chronic injuries.
Coordination of Care
We will work with you and your physician as needed to be sure your program meets your needs and allows successful participation and progress
Core Stability for Movement & Posture programs integrates:
- Holistic functional training
- Transition to fitness activities
- Coordination of care with our community wellness partners
- Personal injuries and/or individual issues are monitored and progressed carefully.
Ready to Make a Change?
Class Sessions are 8 weeks long, held once a week at the following times: