A Community Health & Wellness Partnership
Personalized Instruction for All Ages & Fitness Levels
Move For Health Mission:
- Learn Healthy Habits for Posture, Movement, Balance & Wellness
- Enhance Body Awareness and Mindfulness
- Guidance from a Doctor of Physical Therapy – Human Movement Specialist
- Coordination of Care With Your Healthcare Team
- Promote Active Lifestyle Changes
- Achieve Your Fitness & Recreational Goals
- Pain-Free Movement and Function!
Educational Sessions for:
- Core Stability Functional Training
- Body Awareness & Mindfulness
- Hot & Traditional Yoga
- Therapeutic Massage
- Holistic Nutrition
- New Habits For Pain-Free Movement
- Stress Management
- Individualized Care
CORE STABILITY FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
LEARN NEW HABITS FOR POSTURE, MOVEMENT, BALANCE & STRENGTH
Darcy Higgins, Doctor of Physical Therapy, provides personalized instruction during small group classes. Members learn to enhance body awareness to improve posture, movement, balance, and strength. Stress management and breathing patterns are integrated with whole body movement patterns for life activities.
Considering signing up for a session? Attend your first class at 1/2-off!
8-session package for $96 or $16/class (drop-in)
HOT YOGA C’VILLE. CREATE FLOW. CREATE BALANCE. CREATE STILLNESS.
Be part of a community that believes in THE POWER OF YOU. Hot Yoga C’ville welcomes you to our vibrant yoga community. Our cutting-edge facility, accessible classes, and experienced instructors will make you feel welcomed and energized no matter your experience level or body type. Yoga is for everyone, and we can’t wait for you to join us. Hot Vinyasa/Power Yoga * Bikram Method * Yin Yoga * Private Lessons
Bodywise Therapeutic Massage
Regina specializes in therapeutic massage to balance the active routines of daily living, sports, recreational and fitness enthusiasts. Regular massage provides relaxation and allows optimal muscular recovery after exertion or injury.